Monday, December 22, 2008

I realised i have gone MIA these days, especially when it comes to using the latest technology - the internet. Ok, so here comes a post to make up for it.

Let's begin it with a piece of great new. Steph is back and guess what, she bought me some almond mango nougats which are incredibly nice. Tp and steph ate quite a few too because it's just too nice. The mango taste is empowering. Oh ya, i think i have so many nougats on hand that i will keep myself away from them for quite some time. But, wait til i finish the nougats first. If anyone wants to try, you can ask me for them, with courteousy from steph. :)

Right, job searching these few days didn't even bring in the slightest piece of good news. WELL WELL WELL, i think i will resort to referring to classified starting from tml. I hope with all these searching, heaven will reward me with a high paying job. HAHA.JOBLESS, UNEMPLOYED, BROKE... now i know ho people feel when they are in this state. Talk about money no enough. True.

Now, if you want to give me my biggest present for christmas, employ me. :) At a high pay of course. I wish i wish i wish... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home